Parents may obtain a complete registration package from our office. A non-refundable registration fee is applicable for every registration to reserve your child’s space. Registration fees include:
- One set of Uniform- an additional set can be purchased for SR200.00
- All teaching materials: worksheets, workbooks, pencils, papers, art supplies
- Entry assessment/evaluation
- Administration cost
For acceptance into our program, the complete registration package needs to be completed and submitted to our office along with the full registration fees as well as a parent registration contract. These include:
- Copy of identity card.
- Passport copy.
- Copy of the child’s Birth certificate.
- Passport copy of the parents/ guardian.
- For expatriate students, copy of residence permit of students & parents.
- 8 passport size photos.
- Completed child health record (signed by the doctor).
- Copy of vaccination records.
- Detailed map of the child’s residence
Parents will need to complete the re-enrollment form and return it with the annual registration fee. A new parent contract agreement needs to be signed each year.
Please refer to the “Tuition Fee” insert, which is included along with the parent manual for fees and fee schedule.
After the beginning of the year, once children have completed a full week at school, no withdrawals can be accepted. In the event that a child has registered but has not attended any classes, the tuition fees may be refunded. However, registration fees are non-refundable. A two week written notice of withdrawal must be given.
We look forwards to promoting a loving and educationally sound environment for your child and welcome you into our school.